☠ ☠ ☠ I FUCKIN ❤ HORROR ☠ ☠ ☠



I am a HUGE horror movie fan and have been so for over 20 years. One of my favorite types of Horror movies would have to be the popular sub-genre of Serial Killer Movies (sometimes referred to as Slasher Movies). Over the years there have been an INSANE amount of Serial Killer Movies released ranging from the Nightmare on Elm Street movies, The Friday the 13th and Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies.  Onto the lesser known (but have garnered Cult Status over the years) I warned you to not go out tonight, MANIAC, and Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer and The Prowler. I will be listing information on these titles and many more, so that other Horror Fans can find out about and possibly add them to their own collection. 

Enjoy the blog & STAY SICK!!

Walter




Share your views...

0 Respones to "☠ ☠ ☠ I FUCKIN ❤ HORROR ☠ ☠ ☠"

Post a Comment

 

© 2013 Best Serial Killer Movies All Rights Reserved Thesis WordPress Theme Converted into Blogger Template by Hack Tutors.info